Thursday, May 20, 2010

Directions


Greetings family and friends!



Congrats to PO Bowley who earned his 1.2K-ton forklift Captains License! MK1 is pictured here unloading MSST Galveston's ISU 90's! This was a beautiful sight.



Please use the below link for maps and directions to March Air Reserve Base.




Our Ombudsman was recalled for the Deepwater Horizon response efforts. If there are any further schedule changes, a unit rep will call with the latest info. Good luck Stepheni and be safe!
We will see you soon! All for now...








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings shpmates and family,

Great job during deployment. I know for some it was the first time away from homeport. Not an easy life. Wish I was there, GTMO will always have lasting memory in this salty dogs heart. The sun, or as we say Haiti hot heat, the banana rats, crawling critters at night in the weeds, the and my favorite Subway. I can only hope I get the opportunity to be in your shoes prior to my transfer.

In summary, welcome back. Enjoy the family, and get ready to turn to.

Your shipmate,

MEC Carr